New Spring style

Friday, 11 March 2016

New Spring style




Hii guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in ages I have been so absorbed in school work and all that Jazz, but without further ado here is my new post. Spring is here and I have been looking for a cute chique look to wear. Here is what I came up with. Recently I have been loving the Denim jacket look. So here's what I came up with and saw other people wear. What I love about these outfits is that you can personalise them really easily just by changing the colours of the items and adding a cute or funky piece of jewellery. hope you enjoy...
    -BeautyLifexx






Outfit number one...
Black jeans: Next
White cropped long sleeve top: AA
Adidas jacket: Adidas.co.uk or JD
Converse all-stars : Office




Outfit number two...
Grey vest: New look
Blue high waisted jeans: Forever 21
Black jumper: River Island
Adidas superstars: Adidas.co.uk




Outfit number 3...
White T-shirt: Primark
Blue denim jacket: Top shop
Black pencil skirt: AA
White pumps: Next




Outfit number 4...
Flower Maxi dress: House of Fraser
White Vans: Office
Blue denim jacket: Top Shop




Hope you liked this post and it gave you some inspiration for outfits this spring
Which trends have you been loving?
   -BeautyLifexx