New Spring style

Friday, 11 March 2016

My Current favourite playlistšŸŽµ


Hiii guys today I am going to share with ya'll my favourite songs lately from Pop music to Rap. This is a playlist I listen to when I'm on a run to keep me going and lets just say I sweat out the lyrics to these songs..
some of these songs are old but who doesn't love a good throwback every now and then❓
   -BeautyLifexx


Playlist:
Fine Girl-Pacman Tv
Work-Rhianna
7 years-
Hello-Adele
Shake body-Skales
Pillowtalk-Zayn Malik
Louder-Neon Jungle
Adonai-Sarkodie
Poison-Rita Ora
Just give me a reason-Pink
All of me-John Legend
Clown-Emilie SandƩ
Body on me-Rita Ora ft Chris Brown
Wicked skengman 4- Stormzy

Other things I like to do are read and scroll through tumblr , twitter and other things like that...
What hobbies do you have?

The list could go on and on but this was just to give you all an idea of what I like to listen to...
What style of music do you listen to❓
    
-BeautyLifexx