New Spring style

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Lush Haul




Hiii guys its no secret that I'm a Lush frantic, I love everything to do with Lush. It's like every time I go into Lush a wave of madness comes over me then I go nuts.
So basically what happened after school yesterday, and that's why I'm doing a Lush haul.
Hope you enjoy this post and we can all share our Lush madness with everyonešŸ˜
-BeautyLifexx








                                                                                      
                                                                                      Dragons Egg Bath Bomb


The first thing I picked up was the dragons egg bath bomb. This is one of my all-time favourite's, I love the way it looks when you drop it into the bath and it feels amazing on your skin.


The colours are absolutely amazing. This is one of my favourite bath bombs because it moisturises your skin , leaving it silky soft after your bath. 





Ceridwens Cauldron Bath Melt

The next thing I picked up was the Ceridwen’s Cauldron Bath Melt This bath melt is great for soothing and moisturising skin, the muslin pouch means that it dissolves in the water and the larger bits are kept from floating about in the bath. This one is a little more on the expensive side, but does amazing things to your skin. I love using this as a pick me up.









Ickle Baby Bot

I also picked up the Ickle baby bot I've wanted for so long. Recently I've had this sudden love toward relaxing scents so I definitely had to pick up Ickle Baby Bot. This robot has such a relaxing scent . I don't have problems tucking into bed and having a nice sleep, but this will just be very relaxing after a long day at school! And how cute is he!






   Sex Bomb Bath Bomb

Next I got the sex bomb bath bomb this is another repurchase for me. This is  floral-scented one I really like it! It turns the bath water pink and . This is also one of their best-selling bath bombs, probably one of my favourites as well. This is probably one of the bath bombs I recommend to people the most.


                                                          Lush Ocean Sea Salt

A new pick of mine is the Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub, I’ve been told this stuff is the perfect way to super soft limbs, and I know that I’ll be needing it after a long week of school, plus it gives you something to look forward to on a Friday. I loved the sound of this – limes, vodka, grapefruit, avocado butter, coconut oil. My favourite ingredient in this is the avocado as I am a tropical lover.  I’m definitely looking forward to using it in the shower.

Lush Comforter
The next product is one I’m always Getting; Lush Comforter Bubble Bar is one of the best bath bombs I have tried, and it lasts months! It can last me up to 10 baths.A little goes a really long way!



    Lush Olive Branch Shower Gel.

Finally, Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel  I’ve been using this stuff since October and I’m rarely without it. The scent is just everything. A little slice of the Mediterranean while I have my daily wash… it’s bliss.Plus, the gorgeous fragrance leaves the entire bathroom scented for the morning, which is so yummy!


Hope you like this post,
what do you get when you go to Lush?
    -BeautyLifexx