New Spring style

Saturday, 20 February 2016

Top 6 favourite winter lipsticks💋





Hey guys in todays blog I'm going to be telling you my top 6 favourite lipsticks for the winter. There are a variety of colours,but this winter I have been loving the dark purples and burgundy's. So here are my top 5 favourite's.
Hope you like them
    -BeautyLifexx


1💋
Mac Cosmetics Mineralise Rich Lipstick in Lush Life, $46. I love the way this lipstick matches my skin tone and adds the subtle pop of colour. In other words this lipstick is FIRE 🔥
2💋
Rimmel London Matte Finish Lipstick in 107, $6.47, this lipstick is one of my all-time favourite matte lipsticks. I love the way it feels and leaves my lips looking.
3💋
Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Matte Lip Colour in Antoinette, $40. This is the perfect burgundy colour, I also love the long-lasting effect,this is also one of my favourite matte lipsticks.
4💋
Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Brilliant Bordeau, $16.95. This is another amazing find of mine , I usually tend to stay away from the liquid lipsticks but when a friend recommended it to me I thought why not. This is definitely the best liquid lipstick I have tried. The colour is also a bonus!!!
5💋
Revlon Matte – “Really Red”7.99. Finding the right red lipstick is as fun as cleaning toilets. But when I found this lipstick I was over the moon it fits my skin tone perfectly and down make my face look to loud. AMAAZING!!!
6💋
Mary Kay Downtown Brown crème lipstick £12.00 . This lipstick may not be a matte lipstick but it is definitely my favourite crème lipstick it complements my skin so well and is definitely a good buy.


So those are my top 6 winter lipsticks hope you enjoyed reading.
   -BeautyLifexx
For business enquiries please contact:
delafiawoo17@gmail.com