New Spring style

Saturday, 20 February 2016

My Winter evening skincare routine...




                                         



Winter is here again guys and it is so easy for your skin to get really dry. I have tried lots if different skin care products, some were a complete success and I would totally recommend them to you... I would link all the websites to find the products I used down below.
Hope you enjoy
BeautyLifexx

After a long day when I have got makeup still on my face I use organic coconut oil to take of all my makeup {you can find it practically anywhere!} I rub a tiny bit all over my face & then with a wash cloth that is damp with warm water I wipe all of it off. This step removes almost 100% of the makeup & my face feels so soft and clean. Coconut oil has also been known to shrink pores, fix fine lines, & it’s a seriously amazing moisturizer.Sometimes if I am feeling lazy I will just take of my makeup with the Neutrogena makeup wipes. The Neutrogena wipes are also one of my favourites this month.

Next I use the Be Fine face scrub with brown sugar in it, the way I use this is I splash my face with some warm water . Then I take a grape size squirt of the scrub, I start working it into my skin and keep on adding splashes of water until the chunks have melted. one I have done this the face scrub should be quiet milky. I then go ahead and rinse it of with warm water. This is good as a cleanser but I use some other cleansing products after.

After I use the  Mary Kay 3 in 1 cleanser this is one of my favourites so far this month and would definitely be in my February favourites. This cleanser cleanses the skin, exfoliates and freshens. I use this on my face but make sure I don't put any round my eye area. After rubbing it into my face I leave it for about 10 minutes then wash it of with hot water and a flannel.

After washing of the 3 in 1 cleanser I use the Nivea soft moisturiser and massage it into my skin, this leaves my skin soft and it smells great. I tend to use quiet a lot where I get dry the most ,for me this is my T zone. I would totally recommend this as I have been using it for so long and my skin feels better.

Skin care product links:

Mary Kay oily combination 3 in 1 cleanser-

http://www.marykay.com/en-US/Skin-Care/TimeWise-3-In-1-Cleanser-combination/oily-/100702.partId?eCatId=10026

Neutrogena wipes-
http://www.neutrogena.com/product/neutrogena-+naturals+purifying+makeup+remover+cleansing+towelettes.do?sortby=ourPicks

Be fine scrub:
http://befine.com/shopexd.asp?id=3
Nivea soft moisturiser:
http://mobileshop.nivea.co.uk/skincare/face-care/nivea-soft-200ml.html


P.s my next post will probably be my top 5 lipsticks for the winter:)


 Hope you enjoyed my winter skincare routine
                      -Beautylifexx